Call an ATR consultant on our FreeCall 1800 80 60 46 service. Our job is to work out the most efficient & cost effective way to remove your rubbish, even if that means referring you to a specialised service provider.
Yes. Here are some tips: Loading time – adequate loading time is included but sometimes, mixed waste piles, hard to access or long distances can mean increased loading times & cost. Here’s how to save:
- Separate waste materials where possible. If all the waste is lumped together it takes longer for us to separate & load.
- Always try & have the load placed so we can back the truck next to it. If we can get close to the load we will always load the waste in the allotted time.
Yes. Where possible, separating waste streams into recyclables will save you money. Small volumes may restrict or negate the full benefits of recycling
No. Provided we have clear access to the rubbish there is no need for you to be there at the time. Be sure to inform the Operations Manager when booking of any special requirements such as location, closing or locking gates etc.
Each service has its benefits so it really comes down to your individual circumstances. As a general rule, the truck option is cheaper & a far better service for lighter waste types. Listed below are the main differences:
- Cost – We charge by the cubic metre so you only pay for what we take away. Bins are charged on size not how much you put in it. The trucks are almost always more cost effective than bins.
- Time – We load the truck for you saving you time & the need for you to do heavy manual labour. Also, because we arrive & take away the rubbish at the same time it’s more efficient than a bin delivery & pick up.
- Service – Trucks are far more reliable & punctual for agreed times of arrival.
- Access – The trucks can get into most restricted access areas that say a standard 4WD could access.
- No permits required – Unlike skip bins that are left on the street or nature strip, councils do not require trucks to have permits. Permits can be expensive & time consuming when completing applications for the permit.
- Labour – All full loads come with 1 hours labour included in the price.
- Skip Bins
- Heavy mixed waste types – Bins may be more cost effective for heavier mixed waste types like combinations of soils, bricks, tiles & concrete.
- Loading over an extended period – If you cannot stockpile rubbish for a truck to pick up, a bin can be left for a standard hire period of 7 days to be loaded.
- Damage to property – Bins may scrape & damage surfaces or even structures in tight access situations. Protection (Plywood or MDF sheets) may need to be laid where the bin is to be placed.
- Load sizes – You must estimate the volume of waste to go into the bin. If you underestimate the size, you may have to pay extra for another bin. If you overestimate you may have paid for space you didn’t need.
Yes. Our knowledge & experience are freely available. Please speak to a consultant prior to booking for the most cost effective method of disposing of your rubbish.
The following ‘clean’ waste streams can be recycled:
- Roof tiles
- Clean rubble – Any combination of bricks, concrete, tiles or render... nothing else.
- Paper & cardboard
- Timber (untreated)
Speak to an ATR consultant. We offer obligation free quotes over the phone & can confirm the price on arrival prior to loading. Usually a price range will be given & is this almost always accurate. If you’re happy with the price we load immediately, if for some reason you’re not satisfied with price we simply go onto the next job. You always remain in control.
Most rubbish removal contractors offer their services based on their product. An example would be skip bin providers will only want to sell you a bin whether it’s the best option or not. That’s the product they sell.
ATR on the other hand offers a wide range of rubbish removal options. We listen to your needs & come up with the most cost effective solution for your individual circumstances. We offer a truck service where we load the rubbish, a skip bin service that you load, additional labour or machine loads if required or a combination if that’s what’s needed to get the job done. Then there’s our professionalism;
- Professional service & free advice
- Serving Sydney for over 20 years. Our experience & reputation are second to none
- All truck loads are charged on volume. You only pay for what we take away
- Our fleet size enables us to provide fast & reliable service times
- A fleet of 6m3, 10m3 & 15m3 volume trucks to suit small or large jobs
- We offer accurate over the phone quotes & obligation free on site confirmation of pricing prior to loading
- 1 or 2 men trucks available.
- Highly trained & courteous drivers. All ATR drivers receive Nationally accredited & ongoing company training
- Fully insured. $20 million Public Liability Insurance
- Current Workers compensation
- Flexible payment options
Yes. Certain items are considered ‘special waste types’ when disposing at tipping facilities. These items incur additional charges & include;
- Mattresses - $70 each (ensemble bases are considered mattresses for these purposes)
- Tyres - $25-30 each (standard car tyres. Larger tyres attract higher charges)
- Tree logs over 150mm in diameter (priced on advice)
- Some food stuffs – ask your ATR consultant when making your booking for further advice
*The Prices are an approcimate only & subject to change. Confirm pricing with your consultant.
NO. Any person removing more than 10m2 of bonded asbestos or any amount of friable asbestos must be accredited & hold a current & valid asbestos removal licence issued by WorkCover NSW.
No. The following hazardous waste types cannot be included:
Speak to an ATR consultant to find out the best way to dispose of these items.